HOME / Natural Cast Iron Conditioner For Daily Use by Küche Chef.
Kuche Chef Cast Iron Conditioner protects and prolongs the seasoning on your cast iron cookware. When used on a regular basis it will build up the seasoning on your cookware that will prevent moisture damage that can lead to rusting and help maintain your non stick surface. It produces results when used on your pots, pans, skillets, dutch ovens, woks, griddles, grills and frying pans
Olive, canola or palm oil go rancid over time, Kuche Chef Cast Iron Conditioner does not and doesn’t require refrigeration. This means that your cast iron cookware will not get a foul odour or become sticky over time
Daily use of Kuche Chef Cast Iron Conditioner will help maintain and prolong the lifespan of your cast iron cookware. Conditioning your cookware after each use will help clean and prevent rust which can dramatically reduce the lifespan of your cookware
All cast iron cookware needs to be seasoned properly to form a protective, non-stick cooking surface. Kuche Chef Cast Iron Conditioning Oil is formulated from refined coconut oil that retains seasoning and helps eliminate unwanted food odors in a natural and safe way that will not change the flavor of your food
Kuche Chef Cast Iron Conditioner is ethically sourced and meets the quality standards of the FDA, Health Canada, and the European Pharmacopoeia
HOW TO CONDITION CAST IRON
Kuche Chef Cast Iron Conditioner is ideal for all cast iron cookware such as pots, pans, skillets, dutch ovens, woks, griddles and frying pans.
- Clean cast iron with a Küche Chef Cast Iron Scrubber and kosher salt
- Heat the cast iron at a low temperature until completely dry, then allow pan to cool
- Wipe a thin layer of Cast Iron Conditioner on the pan with a clean microfibre cloth. The oil will not go rancid during storage
- Before using the cast iron again, preheat for five minutes
* Cast iron should be seasoned using Küche Chef Cast Iron Oil for best results
Küche Chef Cast Iron Oil is suitable for use by vegans and vegetarians.