HOME / CAST IRON CLEANER AND SCRUBBER by Küche Chef.
The Küche Chef cast iron cleaner is tough on grit and gentle on flavor. The XL 8x8in chainmail scrubber is a commercial grade kitchenware cleaner used by professional chefs to care for their cookware.
Using a cast iron pan cleaner ensures your cast iron kitchenware is always primed and ready for use. For best results when cleaning cast iron cookware scrub the grit off using your cast iron scrubber, warm water and salt whilst the pan is still warm and safe to handle (don’t use soap, it will strip away your seasoning!). Then wipe the pan dry and leave in a warm oven for 10 minutes to remove any moisture. After that baste the pan with oil and your cookware is clean and ready for use.
After use hang the cast iron cookware cleaner on a hook until dry and then store until required. Do away with dirty dishwasher sponges and wasted paper towel. This product will be a life time purchase.
The Küche Chef scrubber will certaining take away the grit and grim in the most hygienic manner whilst not destroying the kitchenware and or the accumulated unique seasoning. This product will stand the test of time with unmatched durability and longevity as it is a Kuche Chef product. It is durable, rust proof, corrosion proof, and chemical resistant.
All Küche Chef products are backed by our 90 day money back warranty.
Küche Chef’s XL 8x8in chainmail scrubber is the ideal way to maintain your cast iron without stripping away the flavor and seasoning of the cookware.
Premium Grade 316 Stainless Steel the scrubber’s handcrafted rings are made from the highest grade 316 stainless steel – the highest food grade steel in the industry. Each ring is very smooth and rust proof.
Dishwasher Safe the scrubber can easy clean any cast iron cookware item like a skillet, dutch oven, grill, tortilla press, hibachi, french oven, braiser pot, grill pan, cocotte, wok and more!
Lightweight, and convenient for home, camping or travel. Never have grit lodge into your cast iron skillet set ever again! Also works well with cast iron conditioner for restoration.
100% satisfaction guaranteed on all genuine Küche Chef cast iron cleaners. If you are not happy with the scrubber your money will be automatically refunded.
HOW TO SEASON & MAINTAIN CAST IRON COOKWARE
Cast iron cookware is so durable that it’s often passed down through generations. Older pieces become seasoned over time as oils bake into surfaces forming a natural, non-stick coating. If you’re breaking in a new skillet or dutch oven, follow these simple tips, and your cast iron pans will become family heirlooms.
SEASON LIKE A CHEF
- Heat pan in a 300-degree oven for 10 minutes, remove carefully, and coat with shortening or bacon grease.
- Place in oven for another 10 minutes, remove, and wipe away excess oil.
- Put a layer of foil on the lower oven shelf, invert pan on the upper shelf, and bake for another hour.
- Repeat the process as needed until your cast iron naturally develops a seasoned surface from regular use.
CLEAN & STORE WITH CARE
- After cooking, scrub cookware with kosher salt, and then coat with shortening.
- Let your cast iron dry in a warm oven for 10 minutes, and wipe out excess grease.
- Never store cookware with lids in place because this encourages rust.
- If a pan develops rusty spots, scour clean with steel wool, and cure in the oven.